Wednesday, October 14, 2009

My Dark Past

Once again its that time of the year,
when I find myself standing nowhere.
If I face the light I can see the future bright and clear,
but in the my own shadow my gloomy past stands o' so near.

What is it that the most I fear?
which brings to my eye a drop of tear.
What will the future behold?
is it destruction just as the sages have told.
Or will it bring a smile to our face?
as the tears will loose their trace.

Once again its that time of the year,
when I find myself standing nowhere.
If I face the light I will burn down to ashes and dust.
But it is my dark past that I do not trust.

1 comment:

Dipankar said...

And why should you fear?
When the brightness is so near....

Why should you so fear
A past so murky and unclear?

A past that gathered
All the darkness
To leave you just the light

.....................