Saturday, October 3, 2009

The "SMART" People

The Whole World Today is full of so many "Smart" People,
a tribute to them from a guy who's "not so Smart".


Smart people, don't fool me
like you fool the poor with a piece of coin.
Smart people, don't slave me
like you slave the dog with a piece of bone.
Smart people, don't judge me
like you judge a toddler trying to walk.
Smart people, don't love me
like you love the TV and the Reality Stars.

i am not your element of hate
Nor i am not your element of faith.
i am not your element of subordinacy
Nor i am your element of heroism.
so just let me be.

Smart people, don't prophesize me
let me follow my own lord.
Smart people, don't control me
let me follow my own heart.
Smart people, don't isolate me
let me find oneness in nature.
Smart people, dont tie me down
let me be free.

i am not the seed you sow
Nor i am not the kind you follow.
i am not the pill you take
Nor i am the smile you fake.
so just let me be.

Smart people, follow your own smart way
i am not the cup in your tray.
Smart people, you might be the king of the town
but i am not the one you own.

Smart people, look in the mirror in front of you.
your sons and daughters might not be as smart as you!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Smart ppl dont influence me
I am gonna rate this from my own ;)

bro its good...its awesum maan

Dipankar said...

Smart boy stood there
Glowing in the Sun
Mama, am the best guy
Bright and sly

The dumb boy stares at me
Like me he wants to be

He told me am the smartest
you know he is a pest!

And then I woke up in the night
With bursting tears that i fight

I realised how I am a fool
The dumb boy pushed me in the pool

Smart boy stood there
Sulking in the dark
Mama, am the dumbest guy
Foolish and dry.........


;) ;)